Reliable Emergency Power for Commercial Buildings
Ensure uninterrupted operations in your commercial establishment with our range of robust emergency generators. Designed specifically for commercial buildings, these generators offer standby power solutions ranging from 400kVA, 500kVA to 625kVA, guaranteeing seamless functionality during unexpected power outages.
1. High Power Output: With a power output range from 400kVA to 625kVA, our emergency generators provide substantial power to sustain your critical operations during unforeseen blackouts. The generator adopt the SDEC brand engine as power, SDEC engines are known for their robustness and superior performance across various application.
2. Reliability and Durability: Built to endure prolonged usage and harsh conditions, these generators boast robust construction and advanced engineering, ensuring durability and reliability when you need it the most.
3. Automatic Standby Power: Equipped with advanced automatic systems, these generators seamlessly switch on in the event of a power outage, keeping your business operational without any interruption.
4. Scalability and Flexibility: Our range includes generators of varying capacities to suit the unique power needs of your commercial building. From smaller office spaces to larger corporate complexes, we have scalable solutions for all.
5. Fuel Efficiency: Engineered for optimal fuel consumption, these generators offer cost-effective power backup without compromising on performance or reliability.
6. Compliance and Safety: Meeting industry standards and regulations, our generators prioritize safety and compliance, ensuring peace of mind during emergencies.
Ideal for office buildings, shopping malls, data centers, hospitals, hotels, and other commercial establishments, our emergency generators provide the critical power required to maintain essential operations during unexpected power failures.
Why Choose Us:
Backed by years of expertise and a commitment to quality, our emergency generators are trusted by numerous businesses to safeguard against power interruptions and minimize downtime.
Contact us today to explore our range of emergency generators and discover the perfect power backup solution for your commercial building.
|Generator Set Specification
|Dimension For Open-type Genset
|3600 X 1800 X 2150
|Weight For Open-type Genset
|Dimension For Soundproof Genset
|4700 X 1900 X 2300
|Weight For Soundproof Generator
|Noise Level at 7 Meters
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Two of 200A Free Maintenance Battery
|Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd.
|No. of Cylinder
|12 Cylinder V Ttyp
|Turbocharged and Air to Air Aftercooled
|Engine Max. Output Power
|Lubrication Oil Capacity
|Intake Air Flow
|Fuel Consumption at 100% Load
|Fuzhou Hosem Power Co., Ltd.
|Working Temperature without Output Decrease
|125 Degree Celsius
|Alternator for optional
|Leroy Somer, Marathon, Mecc Alte and Hosem Brushless alternator for optional
1. What is an emergency generator?
An emergency generator, also known as a backup generator, is a device that provides electrical power during a grid outage or power failure. It ensures continuous electricity supply to critical systems and appliances, keeping operations running smoothly during emergencies.
2. How does an emergency generator work?
Emergency generators operate using an internal combustion engine that generates electricity. When the primary power source fails, the generator automatically starts and transfers power to the connected circuits, providing electricity until the primary power is restored.
3. What types of fuel do emergency generators use?
Emergency generators typically run on various fuels such as diesel, natural gas, propane, or gasoline. The choice of fuel depends on factors like availability, cost, and the generator's intended use.
4. What are the key applications of emergency generators?
Emergency generators are crucial for various applications, including hospitals, data centers, commercial buildings, manufacturing facilities, residential complexes, and critical infrastructure, ensuring uninterrupted power supply during blackouts.
5. How are emergency generators sized?
Generator sizing depends on the total electrical load it needs to support during an outage. A professional assessment of power requirements helps determine the generator's capacity needed to sustain critical systems and appliances.
6. Why is regular maintenance important for emergency generators?
Regular maintenance ensures the reliable performance of emergency generators. It includes periodic checks, servicing, and testing to identify and address any potential issues before an emergency occurs.
7. What safety precautions should be taken while using an emergency generator?
Proper installation, ventilation, and compliance with safety codes are crucial. Generators must be placed in well-ventilated areas to prevent carbon monoxide buildup. Additionally, they should be operated and maintained according to manufacturer guidelines.
8. Can an emergency generator be used as the primary power source?
Emergency generators are specifically designed for backup power and aren't intended for continuous, primary power supply. Using them as a primary power source can lead to premature wear and may not meet long-term energy needs.
9. How long can an emergency generator run continuously?
The runtime of a generator depends on factors such as fuel capacity, load demand, and maintenance. Most generators can run continuously for hours to days if adequately fueled and maintained.
10. Do emergency generators require professional installation?
Yes, professional installation by qualified technicians is recommended to ensure proper setup, compliance with local regulations, and safe operation of emergency generators.
|Contact Person :